Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes Please!

I have found the latest gadget that I want now! Well as soon at my wallet allows or my boss gives me a raise. It's the MioPINK heart rate monitor watch.

Photobucket

There are so many amazing features about this cute little number it's incredible. First off MIO will donate 10% of the retail sales to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.(http://www.komen.org/).

The full-feature sports watch displays the time and date; also has an alarm, fitness timers, and a backlight. The strapless ECG accurate heart rate watch also has super advanced features to track calories consumed against a daily target. It can also calculate and subtract calories burned during exercise. I don't even know how this is possible, but it sounds amazing. I want to try! The color I would choose would obviously be pink, because it's so cute, but it also includes an interchangeable black watchband for those who aren't into the color above.

You can even change the back display to display your initials or your name. This watch sounds perfect to me because I love details like that. With all these features, it's also great for the pool or beach because it's water resistance up to 30 meters. What more could you ever ask for? I just hope everything works out on the watch with all those cutting edge features, and I would hope that it's very user friendly.

Upon my birthday, I hope to have a pinkMIO box waiting for me!
xoxo

No comments: