Friday, August 22, 2008

Constantly Running..

So tired latley, probably from all the running I've been doing. It's going okay though, I hope to be ready for the big day in t-minus about 10 weeks. I'm getting excited though.

I went to the Nike Store at Fashion Island in Newport Beach the other day and the Team USA stuff is so cute.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It made me want to go to the Olympics. (Yea right) The one thing I hate about running clothes is that buying cute ones makes me never want to run in them because I don't want to ruin them. I know it seems dumb, but I don't want to ruin my new stuff!

I finally got my shipment from http://www.roadrunnersports.com/, which were my new beloved red Nike Pegasus. I never thought I would like Nike shoes, but I actually love the Pegasus, and I tried out the Nike Vomeros and I really liked them as well.

Well another long run tomorrow!

Happy Running.

No comments: