Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged!

So I'm out running my race.... But I thought I'd post this fun tagging idea where Audrey tagged me!

2008: a year in review (not in numerical order)

4 favorite memories from 2008:

1. Being able to grow closer to my Olie Cousins because they moved closer to my house and giving them Patchy! (who had to be renamed from presh because they found out later he was a boy)!

2. Graduating from college in May

3. Finishing my First 1/2 Marathon, and then running my Second 1/2 Marathon the weekend after

4. Getting my first grown up job, and all the pros and cons that come along with that


4 favorite movies watched in 2008:

1. Sex and the City

2. Burn after Reading

3. Stepbrothers

4. The Dark Knight


4 favorite foods in 2008: (don't judge me if I made them all fastfood!)

1. Taco Bell - Crunchwrap

2. McDonalds - Egg McMuffin

3. McDonalds - Parfait

4. Sharkeez - Bean and Cheese Burrito from the kids meal


4 places I loved in 2008:

1. King City, CA (where Mr. R is from)

2. Morro Bay, CA

3. Irvine, CA

4. Huntington Beach, CA


4 events I loved in 2008:

1. All the races I've entered

2. Starting my blog (if that's an event)

3. Going out with the girls (another ehhh one)

4. Working the many weddings with Something New Events, including this one that was recently featured in Ceremony Magazine


4 things I liked in 2008:

1. Iphone

2. Facebook

3. Finally getting a job

4. Running


4 things you are looking forward too in 2009:

1. All the exciting new races I've signed up for

2. More work, and learning more at work

3. The Rodeo in Northern CA with Mr. R.

4. ALL THE FOOD I WILL BE EATING!

so random and funny. Thanks Audrey!

xoxo

26 comments:

Aron said...

yay love these posts :) 2008 was a great year!!

so do you work for something new events?? i looove weddings and parties, etc... very jealous you got to work such fun events :)

jlc said...

Fast food!? *gasp JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE*


Just kidding. :)


Wow 2 1/2 marathons right after each other!! That's freaken impressive. You're awesome lady!

ECrunnergirl said...

Great year in review girlie!! Wasnt Step Brothers a hoot?? I LOVED that movie and Sex in the City was great too! Hope you are doing well at the race! Looking forward to the report and yuck sorry to hear about the bloody toes and the the cute new pink shoes :-(

Denise said...

Funny favorite foods!! How are the toes??

Janice {Run Far} said...

Loved Sex and the City, and Burn after Reading was great as well.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Loved your post! I want to see Burn After Reading!!

Unknown said...

I love mcdonald's parfait too! so good!

Anonymous said...

great blog! i ran cross country/track in high school and still love running/races! i'm with you though, i love the half-marathon distance!

joyRuN said...

Starting your blog was definitely an event!

Two HMs in two weekends - there has to be half maniacs somewhere...

audgepodge said...

Yay! Thanks for playing. And I love that you listed fast food. I mean, I know we all like to be healthy but you've got to indulge from time to time, right??? :D Hope you kicked a** during your race!

Anonymous said...

hey girl, what'd you think of the race? i think you said in a post before that you run that route often? it seemed really boring to me but maybe thats bc im retarded. hope you did well!

No Longer Using said...

awesome ! can't wait to hear about the race :) i love survey-question things like this :)

BeachRunner said...

Great stuff. '09 will be even better. Hope your race went well.

mrjwhit~ said...

Great list. Can't wait to see/read how 2009 treats you.

No judge for the fastfood, but you might want to give that crap up.

Cindy said...

i would never judge because i' ve been eating that too! very fun list. hope your race went well!

J said...

Hope the race went well! This was a nice post!

chia said...

Crunchwraps were my piehole's sacred gift from God in 2008.

I instantly want one. Mrow.

Liana said...

this is a cute one loved your answers! i loved stepbrothers to!

X-Country2 said...

Great review! Although I totally want a McDonald's parfait now. Best $1.09 you could ever spend.

Felice Devine said...

Racing and posting at the same time?!?!? Such a multi-tasker.

RunToTheFinish said...

that is an excellent 2008 and indeed a lot of fast food.

Laurel said...

Hey, congrats on the graduating. That's an awesome achievement.

What a year you have had.

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

Hope the race went well! :)

roxxy26 said...

mmmmmm crunch wraps ;)
sounds like a great year babe!

Marci said...

I look forward to all the food in 2009 as well. LOL

Marlene said...

Great list! It's a good way to learn a little more about our bloggie friends. :)