So I'm out running my race.... But I thought I'd post this fun tagging idea where Audrey tagged me!
2008: a year in review (not in numerical order)
4 favorite memories from 2008:
1. Being able to grow closer to my Olie Cousins because they moved closer to my house and giving them Patchy! (who had to be renamed from presh because they found out later he was a boy)!
2. Graduating from college in May
3. Finishing my First 1/2 Marathon, and then running my Second 1/2 Marathon the weekend after
4. Getting my first grown up job, and all the pros and cons that come along with that
4 favorite movies watched in 2008:
1. Sex and the City
2. Burn after Reading
4. The Dark Knight
4 favorite foods in 2008: (don't judge me if I made them all fastfood!)
1. Taco Bell - Crunchwrap
2. McDonalds - Egg McMuffin
3. McDonalds - Parfait
4. Sharkeez - Bean and Cheese Burrito from the kids meal
4 places I loved in 2008:
1. King City, CA (where Mr. R is from)
2. Morro Bay, CA
3. Irvine, CA
4. Huntington Beach, CA
4 events I loved in 2008:
1. All the races I've entered
2. Starting my blog (if that's an event)
3. Going out with the girls (another ehhh one)
4. Working the many weddings with Something New Events, including this one that was recently featured in Ceremony Magazine
4 things I liked in 2008:
3. Finally getting a job
4 things you are looking forward too in 2009:
1. All the exciting new races I've signed up for
2. More work, and learning more at work
3. The Rodeo in Northern CA with Mr. R.
4. ALL THE FOOD I WILL BE EATING!
so random and funny. Thanks Audrey!