First off, I got the Bloggy Goodness Award. :)
Then I got the Lovely Award from Mollie @ MizzouBelle and Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers @ Pink Pearls and Muddy Sneakers
Then I got the Honest Scrap Award from Kirby @ Good Gals Inc
I got this award also!
Then Aron @ Runner's Rambles gave me the Your Blog is Fabulous award.
Most of these awards say to tell 5 things you love, or 10 weird things about you, or 10 super honest things about yourself. So here's 5 things I love, and 5 super honest and somewhat weird things about me.
1. I am obsessed with my iPhone and I feel lost and naked without it. I'm constantly checking where it is and making sure it's safe and constantly am on facebook. We are being honest here!
2. Mr. R always picks up things after I leave them behind and then I freak out that I left them at wherever we were. I.E. the other day we were at dinner and I freaked out thinking I forgot my sweater, and started looking all over for it, like throughout the place we were at, about ready to get on my hands and knees searching. The entire time it was on Mr. R's shoulder.
3. I am the biggest klutz around. I am always bruising myself and running into walls and hurting myself in the most random ways. I.E. when I run into walls on my run.
4. I love Macaroni and Cheese. It's my favorite food in the world and nothing compares to Velveeta Shells and Cheddar. It's the BEST. If I could eat that every day for the rest of my life I would be happy. I also love grilled cheese. I am pretty much just obsessed with cheese.
5. I am obsessed with my TIVO. I think about all the shows I've recorded all day long and when I'm going to watch them. Now that I just moved and gotten a new TIVO, I'm super scared that my shows aren't recording right and then I won't have anything to watch when I get home from work or working out.
6. When I'm running, I think of my body as a car, the first 5-10 minutes I'm in 1st-2nd gear, then I kick it into 3rd gear for a little bit, and then the majority of my run I'm in cruise control in 4th gear. It's really weird but I literally picture my body shifting gears like a car. Sometimes I can also feel my hands switching the gears like on a stick shift. Freaks me out too.
7. I drink about 6-7 nalogen bottles of water if not more a day. I usually go to the bathroom once every hour. Long car rides and I don't mix, I can barely even make it home from work without exploding.
8. I've become very obsessed with running blogs and reading about others running, racing, and working out. I feel like everyone is so nice and friendly. Honestly, I was nervous for my first blog meet up but it was great and the people that I met up with were just like they were online! Nice, caring, supportive and friendly. I am not a creeper so it was nice to meet up with people with my same interests, and everyone is so motivating and kind!
9. I want to travel more. I love spending long weekends away and just lounging and running in new places. I figure if I run marathons in new locations it gives me a mini reason to travel and check out cool new places! :)
10. I am obsessed with peanut butter M&Ms. They are so delicious and I try to always have a bag at my desk. Not like a Fun Size bag, like a straight Costco Sized Bulk Bag. Yea, no wonder I have to run! :)
Sorry for the two awards that I don't remember who gave them to me, if you did, please remind me and I'll post your link! Seriously, it really means a lot that so many of you get so much out of my blog. I never think of myself as motivating or inspiring at all, but I'm glad that you can come here and get more ideas and learn more about running and racing! I am glad I can help give advice and make exercising more fun and fashionable! ;) I hope that you continue on my journey to the full marathon in May. You are all such an encouragement to me as well and I'm so thankful to this community!
On another note, I'm participating in the virtual race, 7 on the 7th! hosted by Run To The Finish! That's 7 miles on the 7th of February. You can be added by adding her a comment if you want, and you have up until February 5th! So get over there and sign up. You can walk, walk run, or run the whole thing. There are a lot of participants and I'm really looking forward to it, and 'running' with all my virtual friends. Wow that last line made me sound really lame :.../
Enough! Go Sign up! And thank you, thank you, thank you, for reading, for visiting and for the awards!