Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Find A Cure!

Pink Ribbons Abound! Breast Cancer Awareness Month is in full-force, and here are some GREAT products too pick up if you are supporting finding a cure! I also checked out the website, Think before you Pink, because I am very wary about people wanting you to buy a product and then after paying $100, they donate .25 cents. It doesn't really make sense, but that website helps give you very specific donation amounts on many products. So now onto the good stuff!

First off, I love a lot of Avon Products, and I especially love the fact that they are trying to raise awareness year round.

Photobucket


This little lip balm is super cute, and at only $1.50, you can buy a few for your friends to remind them to find a cure as well. It is for moisturizing plus has sun protection. Another great thing about the little itty bitty lip balm is that 100% of the net proceeds ($1.33) are donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Way to go Avon! They have tons of other products that are on their Website!

Everyone loves Coach and pink Coach products are so much cuter! They have a few items up for sale for Breast Cancer Awareness month as well. I really like this key chain though, it's classic and the pink all over it is just adorable. Another great reminder to find a cure.

Photobucket


The key chain is $58.00 and 20% of the purchase price will also go to help find a cure. Their website has cute scarves and other pink items, so check it out.


Clinique is a beauty staple, and who hasn't used the Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Lotion?

Photobucket


This limited-edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion comes with a key chain complete with two silver-tone charms: a Clinique “C” and Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon. $10.00 from your $35.00 purchase helps support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You can buy it online here.

So who doesn't cook? Everyone does, and how cute are all these products!?

Photobucket


Kitchen Aid has started the Breast Cancer Movement and each pink product that is purchased and then registered at http://www.cookforthecure.com/ will generate a donation of up to $50 to Komen for the Cure. Personally, I long for this bad boy of baking,

Photobucket


Oh yesssss puhhlease! Check out their website for all their super cute pink stuff!

So I'll be back soon with some more running finds and more pink finds for the month of October! Remember to wear pink this month for Breast Cancer Awareness.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO! Who doesn't cook?

ME! HAHAHAHAAAA

Thanks for the linkys! I haven't shopped Avon is a long time, I'm gonna have to buzz on over there ;-)

Marathon Maritza said...

You seriously need to stop taunting me with stuff I can't buy b/c my credit card bill last month was outrageous. Gahhh Coach key chain!!!!

P.S. I hate laundry too.

Jenn said...

I think I'm in love with that Coach keychain...

Julianne said...

You are a born saleswoman! I actually have bought some Pink awareness stuff from Target. Like the pink mixing bowls, pink ice cream scooper and the pink Britta! I love them! ;-)

I am however, drooling over the pink KitchenAid!

Aron said...

i am also very in love with the coach key chain... :)

N.D. said...

super cute stuff, I love pink!