I am so excited! My boss just told me that we are ordering a new microwave after not having one for two weeks because some one stole ours? Weird, but that means I can bring leftovers again! And Mojito Maven gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
I don't think I'm creative, I think I love shopping and running, but hey, whatever, I love her!! How precious. So therefore I have to answer with six things I value, and six things I don't value.. ha ha, and tag more people. My favorite!
6 things I value are:
1. My faith, family, and friendships, and I am lucky enough to say that some of my family members are my best friends (shout out to my Olies!!).
2. Organization and cleanliness…seriously, I hate being unorganized and not having my planner with me 24/7. I'm already getting excited about ordering my filofax for next year, I can't decide on what I'm going to include.. There are so many good fillers!
3. Food. I love food, and I seem to have a special place in my tummy for food that is ridiculously bad for me. Take for example, my odd love for Taco bell, and yes, I have to admit, yesterday after running the Nike+ race, I went to McDonalds... and got a lot of bad things, but they were wonderful.
4. The fact I've lost 20 lbs. since I graduated in May. Running with a goal, ummm SERIOUSLY saved my tummy from all the bad foods I eat. and seriously wasn't really trying, just running a TON...
5. My dog, Cassie. She is my child. :) and I'm excited to dress her up for Halloween! A bee! (I'll try to find a picture soon)
6. Watching funny movies/TV shows that crack me up EVERY time! Like last night I was watching forgetting Sarah Marshall and the Office on Saturday night. Ohhh Michael Scott!
6 things I don’t value are:
1. Arrogant, fake, and rude people. I'm sorry, but I cannot help you so just be nice!
2. Clutter. It annoys me to no end. Why! Throw it away! Throw it away!
3. People who take everything so seriously. The other day I wrote someone that I broke my wrist because on my writing team I had to transcribe a whole interview (seriously?! not necessary!) They wrote back, "Oh no I'm so sorry!" WHAT! ha ha, I realized that I was kidding and they didn't know me well enough.
4. The nights when there is nothing on TV, but that leads me to my loving relationship with TIVO!!
5. The DREADMILL!!! It's a love/hate relationship actually, I hate it, but it loves me :)
6. Cars who seem to want to run me over. Be alert drivers!
Now who to tag...
1. Girl on Top
2. See Bride Run (If you want to drool over AMAZING looking food... go here! YUM)
4. That Pink Girl
5. L.A. Runner (because he relates to my running paths in L.A. with out of control drivers)
6. Heather Daniel (because her race pics are SO cute!)