Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recap. Recap. Recap.

Sorry I've been so absent, catching up with all you guys has been fun though! Mr. R and I just flew home tonight from Northern California, and I was busy racing around from here to there and now am just having time to breath. It's nice to be home. Anyways, here's a mess of pictures that show my holiday festivus for the rest of us. Plus, I love it when everyone else posts pictures so I thought I would post some too!

Photobucket

This one is from an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party we attended that one of his friends threw up in Ventura, it was really fun and good to see everyone again. Yes, my sweater said I love Santa. Sicking.

Photobucket

This next one is of my brother, and two cousins who also are my best friends. This was on Christmas Day dinner at my grandma and grandpa's house. Yummmmmmmy!


Photobucket
This is one of my brother's girlfriend and I. We were wearing the same shirts and playing by the fire and my brother said he couldn't tell us apart from the back. Weird.

This one below is of the family 'shoot' that Mr. R's family takes part in every year for Christmas. It's fun to go up to their ranch and shoot guns. The picture below this one is me being a serious badass and shooting a pistol.

Photobucket
Photobucket
For Christmas I got some great running gear and some new trail running shoes for myself. Can't wait to try them out! I also got a 500 cupcake recipe book, some dinero for a new camera, every GU flavor imaginable, and about six movies which I can't wait to watch. Tomorrow I'm doing a few returns and hopefully getting in an 8-10 mile run. I already reached my 500 mile mark for the year so I'm really glad and thankful that this year has not only allowed me such a great and supportive running community but also the desire and drive to run competitively again! Happy New Year to everyone! If you haven't yet, check out Kayne West's new song, Heartless. I love it, and it's great to run too!

xoxo

PS. To anyone who was interested in the cupcake holder... I'll have the link once I'm not posting on my mac. It's screwing everything up!

28 comments:

Aron said...

yayyyy LOVE the pics! looks like you had a great holiday :)

Cindy said...

you look like a charlie's angel in your firearms picture!

Run For Life said...

Looks like such a fantastic holiday! I have one of those cupcake holders - they are awesome I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Billy said...

Dang it - it's about time girl!

Those sweaters are absolutely cheez-erific. Love it.

Where are the pics of the new trail shoes? What did you end up getting for yourself?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas. Great pictures. You look so professional with the gun.

Happy New Year.

joyRuN said...

Dude - how'd you get a hold of my favorite Christmas sweater???

Cute pics - you look all scary with that gun!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the pictures! Your so pretty! Glad you had a great Christmas and I hope you guys have a Happy New Years!

No Longer Using said...

awwwwwwww great pictures. you could be the next bond girl with that shooting stance, hahah!!!! sounds like christmas was awesome! yeah, guuuuu. heheh. happy new year!

RunToTheFinish said...

Ugly sweater parties are the best!! Love the pics!

Stuart said...

Now *that's* a bi polar post: automatic weapons and Xmas sweaters in the same paragraph!

X-Country2 said...

Great pictures! You always look so happy. :o)

Janice {Run Far} said...

OMG.... both of your sweaters are horrible.. did you win?

I love shooting. My hubby is an avid gun fan. When we lived in Utah he was in a pistol shooting club and once a month they had a shoot, he took first or sec every time. I am not the good, but it still fun.

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time :) I got an amazing North Face outside winter running shirt - it even has padded elbows since i fall on my face at least twice a run! heee. my friends know me well. Welcome back!

Denise said...

That is a great pic of you and Mr. R...you both look so happy!!

J said...

Congrats on reaching the 500 mile mark! I am sure that 2009 will be even bigger and better than this year! Happy New Year and enjoy all your Christmas gifts! I hope you get in the run today!

Marci said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!

Felice Devine said...

500 cupcakes??? Oh, honey, you'd better post some recipes. And pics!

Happy new year!

Unknown said...

Love that Santa sweatshirt:) Congrats on all the great Christmas goodies, especially the cupcakes!

N.D. said...

The cupcake cookbook sounds yummy! Great pics! Looks like a fun time. Happy new year!

BeachRunner said...

Great pics. I wont comment on the ugly sweater, you might SHOOT me. :) Happy new year.

rinusrunning said...

Happy running year 2009!.
Rinus.
http://rinusrunning.punt.nl/?home=1

Marlene said...

Cute pics - sounds like a good Christmas.

chia said...

Welcome back! Great Christmas! Happy new year!

jlc said...

Look at you with a gun! Watch out.

Happy new year gorgeous!! :)

melinda said...

500 miles!!! congrats, that is awesome.

Sarah Ring said...

love tacky sweater parties!! haha so fun!

Happy 2009 Chic Runner!!

Marcy said...

HAPPY 2009 chica!!

Ok seriously your whole fam needs to be in a Crest commercial. I don't think I've ever seen so many white teefers before in my life ;-)

Anonymous said...

you do look like a badass shooting the gun!