Sunday, December 14, 2008

What nice keys you have...

I've been known to leave my key on my tire after driving to a given place to run. It's not a good or safe habit I'll admit, so that's why I need one of these for sure! :)

Photobucket


It's the Nike Running Shoe Wallet and is perfect for one key or cash while you run. Nike Running Shoe Wallet gives peace of mind while in the gym and on the road! It's a neoprene case with rip-and-stick closure that securely holds your keys and cash as you work out. It doesn't flop around either. It's flexible polypropylene clip slides between the laces and tongue of shoe holding the case securely in place. The reflective pattern on fabric increases visibility while exercising at night as well. It's only $5.60 on MVP Fan Shop.

The desert has been incredibly fun and I'll post pictures of our girls weekend when I return on Tuesday! Hope everyone's weekend is spectacular!

11 comments:

Brooke Hughes said...

oh yeah, I totally need one of those...that looks great. Thanks for sharing

X-Country2 said...

Great idea. I'm totally guilty of the "key behind the tire" trick.

Jenn said...

This would be perfect for me. And it's totally cheap!

Kelly said...

On your tire? Wow. Never done THAT one before. I used to just tie my key into my shoelaces.

Billy said...

Have fun out there!

Denise said...

I always try to wear one piece of clothing that has a key pocket because I can't lock my car and hide the key on the tire because it's too close...alarm system is too smart!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I need this as well! I have been known to drop my keys on the trail and have to go back to find them.

Marcy said...

I'm with Kelly. I used to tie it into my shoelaces but it doesn't work so well when you have one of those bulky keys LOL.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I rarely drive to my running destination to run, I just leave from the house. But when I need to, I just tie it into my laces, but what a great idea.

littlesack said...

Thanks for sharing! I usually throw mine in my bra, which isn't the best place.

Izzy said...

Great idea! Might have to get me one of those ...