Thursday, March 19, 2009

Come out, Come out wherever you are!

So I usually can find some cool deals. Usually it takes me about 20 minutes to scrounge around and dig up some stuff and post it, but lately, the deals have not been popping up like they used to.

Like today, I could find this Le Tigre Puffy Jacket that was normally $128 and is now only $39, and though not realated to running at all it's rather cute. This was about all I could find. There was a cute Women's Nike Tank, this Asics Long Sleeve Tee, a cute and pink Nike Tank, another pink Asics Tank, a cool teal Razorback Tank by Zoot, another blue and white Razorback Tank, another short sleeve Reebok Tee, this super cute Nike Tank, another Nike Tank, a nice Nike Long Reflective Tank, and this cute Nike Sports Vneck Tee but like I said, I couldn't find anything.


Then I found this Men's Brooks Long Sleeve Tee, some Brook's Men's Shorts, a black Reebok Performance Tee, a lightweight Columbia Men's Long Sleeve, these nice black Brooks Shorts, this crazy deal on a North Face Fleece, a sharp Asics Long Sleeve 1/3 Zip, this Short Sleeve Nike Tee, and then finally Nike's Short Sleeve "Distance" Tee, but who said there are any deals out there?

I mean, this shirt (NikePink CheetahTee) isn't on sale but how badly do I want it? So badly.

Then, since I'm a new hydration belt lover, I did find look for some deals on these because I know how important they are. I did find the Nathan Ipod Carrier Water bottle holder and this really cute New Balance Lace up for the Cure Hydration Belt but there wasn't too much to be had. Maybe there will be some more deals next week? I can only hope.

So last night Mr. R wanted to hang out so I couldn't say no and he promised me a trip to one of my most favorite restaurants for dinner, The Lazy Dog! How could I resist?! The inside out chicken quesadilla didn't disappoint either. I did my 200 sit ups and 50 push ups but that was all I thought about working out! I decided instead of taking tonight off that I would switch it around and took last night off. Don't worry you exercise fiends, I will be getting in my eight miles today after work. As I predicted, I was glued to my sheets this morning so I didn't get them done right away. It's nice to have Daylight Savings time once again so I will be safe and alert out on my run tonight, especially since Claude will be with me! Maybe I will take my camera.

I wanted to share some pictures from the wedding I was in this weekend. I know some of you are wedding blogging fanatics so I thought you might want to take a peek. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures but I will maybe post some more pictures from the photographer. We'll see. It was my dad's second wedding. Thank you again for your prayers and good thoughts sent my way that day. It was a struggle but I am glad it's over.

Photobucket
The little bro and I

Photobucket

I thought this picture was cute, because I'm smiling at Mr. R!

Photobucket
Getting introduced, that's my brother and his girlfriend.
Photobucket
The Brother's GF who I love and this is gorgeous!!!!
Photobucket
Weird, how did he get this when he's not 21? :)
xoxo

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute pictures!

X-Country2 said...

I love seeing running people all cleaned up looking pretty.

Cute fam, and everyone has such nice teeth!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics!!!

Also I think you have to have the pink cheetah print tee....SO cute!!!!

Brooke said...

That teal razorback tank is pretty darn cute!

Beautiful pictures too!

Aron said...

looove the pics!!! you look amazing :)

i will be running after work today too!! we can send each other vibes :)

Nicole said...

Cute pics! I love your dress! I'm gonna search through your deals and find me somthin!! :) Have fun on your run tonight!

Unknown said...

Don't you scrub up nice!

Denise said...

Aw, you look so pretty! Could never tell it was a hard day for you.

Alisa said...

So cute!

I have an 8 mile run tonight too...I am wishing I had done it this morning...guess my bod needed the sleep!

LOVE the cheetah top.

RunToTheFinish said...

oh those pics are wonderful!! love the one of you smiling at him

Tasha said...

The wedding pics are really cute! You look so pretty!

Abbie said...

You look gorgeous... but, no pics of the shoes?! He, he.

Marcy said...

Awwwhhhhh you guys look fantastic!

I know you said you were adopted, but are you and your little brother of blood relation because you guys have the same smile!! (You don't have to answer that if you don't want too. I don't want to be all up in ya bidness LOL)

Amber said...

You're so pretty! Love the dress!

kristen said...

You look gorgeous!

Felice Devine said...

Great pics! I was thinking the same thing as Marcy. Should I be scared that we're thinking the same thing?!?! HA!

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are simply marvelous girly. Seriously... love your blog posts, love all the deals you inform us on.. and mostly.. I love that long hair... how could anyone mistake it for being a short sassy haircut? ;) You are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

CUTE! you and your bro totally look alike! I love it! I look nothing like my bro! He might be happy about that! LOL

Run Sarah said...

Love your hair, it looked gorgeous!

jlc said...

LOVE your curls!!! And ummm you guys should be an a Crest commercial with those teeth. :)

Sarah said...

your funny how you mentioned your 200 crunches and 50 push ups... I never go to bed until i have done mine... especially if I wnt out to eat... somehow I feel like it's my diet get out of jail free card

J said...

Love the pictures! You are your brother look alike! Hope the 8 mile run went well!!

Lindsay said...

love the pics! you are gorgeous too now!!

nice job getting in your abs and pushups... i haven't done any all week and i have no excuses :(

Cindy said...

very pretty- and as usual, your hair looks gorgeous!

Nessa said...

You look so pretty! ;)

Blog Lady said...

I left a little surprise for you on my blog! Have a wonderful day!

www.charlesandrachael.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Oh you look so pretty in those pictures!!

Marlene said...

Great wedding pics - you looked awesome!

Amy said...

Awesome pics! Everyone looked so good!

LyndsAU said...

you look gorgeous girl!! hair is stunning!! love it!

Leila said...

such cute pics! the one of you smiling at mr.r is definitely a keeper.

P.O.M. said...

You look gorgous my dear.