Thursday, February 19, 2009

Deal Thursday

So today the deals were slim to none. I could barely find anything out on the wonderful Internet. Disappointing to say the least. Here's some links to check out:

Women:

Champion Ringer Tee-Shirt Normally $15, Now $6.99

Nike Sleeveless Essential Top Normally $20, Now $11.97

Nike Performance Knit Jacket Normally $75, Now $24.97

Back Country Women's Outlet

Athleta Outlet

See Jane Run Outlet

Vickerey Outlet

Men:

Under armour Long Sleeve Performance Tee Normally $34.99, Now $24.99

InSport Men's Air Split Shorts Normally $34, Now $17.88

NikeMen'sTempoTrackShorts Normally $30, Now $19.88

Back Country Men's Outlet


Outlets:

Sports Authority Outlet

REI Outlet

Paragon Sports Outlet

HolaBird Sports

Two Roads Fitness

Run Bargains Outlets

Hopefully those will tide you over at least until next Thursday!

This weekend I'm running a 10k at Race on the Base. Should be a fun race and I'm glad that it is my last race until March 8, in where I'm running a 25k trail run with some friends, which I am looking forward too even more after the great trail run that I had last weekend.

My toe is healing slowly but surely. I have been giving it a rest this week and going for slower runs and also doing some cross training which I think has been giving it the rest that it needed to heal. Also, the lovely Mrs.V sent me this link about a SNUGGIE PUB CRAWL, and I about DIED laughing. It's totally related since Mr. R got me the lovely Snuggie for Valentines Day that I posted about here. A pub crawl in a snuggie... nothing compares.

xoxo

30 comments:

P.O.M. said...

OMG Those snuggie commercials drive me batty!!!!!

Denise said...

A snuggie pub crawl is a great idea!! Love it!

Liana said...

thanks for the links i really want to check them out! is a snuggie pub crawl what i think it is!!?? haha sounds fun..hope your toe gets better :)

J said...

The deals hopefully will be better next week cause it will be the end of the month. I have found that places put stuff up for sale at those times.

Aron said...

have a great race this weekend!! i havent done a 10k yet and REALLY want to this year!

maria khoury said...

i am so jealous of all the races you are running! i've gotta get myself out of the chicago snow to a place that has races dec - march.

Lindsey said...

LOL at a snuggie pub crawl, what a fun idea!!

Anonymous said...

i was contemplating whether to run the race on the base 10k bc i think its somewhat near where i live but then i decided against it. you have to run fast to do 10k's and thats not my bag baby.
good luck tho! you should try running in your snuggie.

Marcy said...

I saw that Nike jacket on shopittomerunning and have been wishy washy as to buy it or not. *sigh* I might . . .we shall see. Thanks for the linkys chica!

Billy said...

Good luck with the 10K Danica...do you have a time goal in mind? I'd say a 45:30-47:30 is realistic.

A Snuggie Pub Crawl...sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend!

The Laminator said...

Heal well and have a good race!

runjen said...

Good luck! I am totally jealous of your snuggie, btw! I thought I was the only one who wanted one! :)

Amber said...

Ahh I want a snuggie so bad!!

Christine said...

Snuggie pub crawl..sounds hilarious! Although how much can you really need a snuggie in cali? haha..

Nicole said...

Thanks for the links! I enjoy checking out your deals. Good luck on the 10k this weekend!

Lindsay said...

aw man i was hoping for some sweet snuggies-in-pubs pics but i guess it is an inaugural event. thanks for the links!

Anonymous said...

Ok found a "in" this weekend chating it up with the sales gal at the Underarmour outlet. Go to www.underarmour.com then click Outlet. They have great deals!

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice deals! Have a great race this weekend. Glad to hear the toe is healing.

chia said...

Snuggie paired with a coozie (you know, that foam thing you can use to keep your drink cold) would rock! It's all about accessorizing!

Deals lately do suck. Great lookin' out though!

joyRuN said...

Hrmmm... a snuggie pub crawl? Sounds like someone could suffocate in the process!

Have fun with your 10K this weekend :)

Team Clancy said...

I have a weird question...what kind of socks do you run in? I have heard cotton ones are bad but I am not sure what material I should be looking for...any help???

No Longer Using said...

hahahaha snuggie pub crawl. priceless. have a great weekend! good luck in the race! you are go-go-go!!!!!

Unknown said...

How funny! A snuggy pub crawl! Who would have thought?
Thanks so much for the compliment. I LOVE CANCUN. I was actually in way better shape (due to the motivation of going to Cancun!) than now. Probably about 5lbs lighter =) I will be back there soon. And I have WAY more time so I Can get in even better shape =)

Sarah Ring said...

You are such a savvy shopper!! Love it!

Marlene said...

That looks like a great event. Have fun!

Marathon Maritza said...

Good luck on the 10K!

Speaking of which, you should start the inaugural Snuggie 5K! (I'm thinking 5k because, how long could you really run in that thing? And also, you can carry a water bottle because it keeps you warm and YOUR HANDS FREE!)

Alisa said...

good luck on the 10K...Ive never raced that distance before.

Felice Devine said...

Thanks for the deals!
Good luck with the race.

Jenn said...

A Snuggie pub crawl? That's even better than a Tour de Franzia! Love it! LOL.