Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100% bad at art

So I forgot that it was Valentines Day this weekend. I know, the Red, Pink and White displays must have just surpassed my eyes as I ran towards the C9 running section in Target. Anyways, I got this from a friend and I thought I would just pass on some links to you guys.

Photobucket
It's so cute! :) I have never worn this brand, but he forwarded me the email and said it reminded him of me. Maybe it's all the pink I wear when I run?

They have cute stuff too!
Check it out for yourself, a little pricey for my budget, but their stuff is cute and in such vibrant colors. If you wanted to splurge I would give it a shot there.


Last night I ended up running seven miles on the treadmill. That is the longest I've ever been on the dreadmill and I'm not going to lie, it sucks running on a treadmill. Oh well, it got done so I was happy. Today I'm going to do yoga tonight after work.


Also I have been receiving some questions about who designed my site. Well without the wonderful Sharnee from Acorn Glue, this was what it could have looked like.
Photobucket
I might be half decent with running, but I'm 100% bad at art!

Onto the Biggest Loser... Last night's episode was meh for me. Nothing too exciting but I'm glad they are starting to only send one person home instead of the team. What was with the girls all just yelling and crying at the end. I couldn't even understand what was going on. Have a great Wednesday. Tomorrow I've complied some great deals for everyone!
xoxo

21 comments:

X-Country2 said...

Hee, that's kind of what my blog actually does look. Default green!

Brandi said...

Yeah Biggest Loser wasn't too exciting last night. I couldn't understand what they were all yelling about either. I think it's going to start getting interesting with only one person going home now. Can't wait to see the deals! I love shopping! :D

Runner Leana said...

That PI stuff is cute! Pricey...but cute.

I'm organizing a Virtual Valentine's Exchange for any bloggy folks interested. Any help spreading the word would be great - the more Valentine's the better!

I've got the details here:
http://cdnrunnergal.blogspot.com/2009/02/virtual-valentine-exchange.html

Aron said...

lol i had to change the channel at the end... just cant take all that whining, crying, yelling... i actually missed who got booted! oops :)

BeachRunner said...

Way to master the Milla Lilla Ding Dong like a champ. Nice job.

With Love from New Orleans said...

Bahaha! You are too funny! Missed ya!
XO

Alisa said...

I hear that! I am too. I'm not a visual person.

Looking forward to "deal thursday" =).

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ha Ha... I suck at art too. I'll stick to running. I love biggest loser but last night was kind of lame.

Amber said...

I wish I could wear more pink. It's not a good colour on me, but I wear a lot of teal/green/blue.

You use the Nike + stuff right? I tried to use mine for the first time yesterday and my ipod kept saying that it could not find the sensor!! I don't have Nike shoes, I have Asics so I just bought one of those little pouches that go on my shoelaces so maybe that's the problem.. Have you ever had the same problem?

Marcy said...

It's so funny you bring up V-Day because I too forgot about it until you just mentioned it. You think it would be too late to demand soem diamonds or something? HAHAHA (Yeah right like Mr McG would ever HAHA)

Felice Devine said...

See, at least your bad art is cute. My bad art is just scary-pathetic.

Marlene said...

Everything just spiraled out of control last night, didn't it? I was also confused!

Unknown said...

I think the third grade web site would look cool myself.

Stuart said...

Love the could have been...we've all been there right; well except for the pink shorts!

Julie said...

Confession: I wrote an email to NBC last night because I was so fired up about Blaine saying (and NBC putting in writing) that he's doing an "Ironman". Um, a "more than mile and a half swim, 80 mile bike, and half marathon" isn't any sanctioned distance of tri. But it's most likely he was talking about doing a HALF Ironman. Which there's nothing wrong with, I just got all fired up :) And since NBC actually produces and airs the Ironman World Championship broadcast every year, you'd think they would have noticed his error.

Off my soap box! :)

Nikemom said...

like the bike shoes by Pearl. i may have to go check them out.

Run Mommy said...

I think your blog design is great..I should think about upping the girly factor on mine too.

LyndsAU said...

Hilarious!!

I love those spinning shoes :)

Nicole said...

I'm terrible at art too! She did a real nice job with your header though!!

Lindsay said...

why didn't you use your header? i mean, it just can't get any better than that! ;) i'm always amazed at the artsyness that people can create on the computer. i can't do it by hand, let alone with a mouse or wacky computer code. and i love bl, motivates me to not eat mindlessly while watching tv!

A Toronto girl out West said...

LOL I totally know what you mean about TBL. I had no idea what was going on with all the crying either!!!

I hope it picks up soon - I haven't really gotten into this season and I usually love the show.