Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deals, Anyone? Deals?

Women's

Nike Fly Bag - Normally $80, Now $47. Super cute bag with a close up picture of a Nike shoe. Perfect for the gym, or overnight, or vacation. (I really really want this... anyone, anyone...)

Under Armour Women's Tee - Normally $24, Now $14. Loose Fitting Women's Training DriFit Tee.

Under Armour Women's Razorback Tank - Normally $24, Now $14. Razorback DriFit Tank, in many colors.

SugoiWomen'sShort - Normally $27, Now $13-16. Short running shorts.

HindSuperlightMeshTankTop - Normally $27, Now $4. Seriously sick deals on all these hind stuff off this website.

Hind Ultrasilk Shorts - Normally $28, Now $4.

HindRazorbackTee - Normally $40, Now 6.

Check out this Sierra Trading Post and search for active wear and they have the SICKEST deals EVER.


Men's

Under Armour Men's Tee - Normally $24, Now $14. Loose Fitting Men's Training DriFit Tee.

UnderArmourMen'sTee - Normally $19.99, Now $14. Tighter Fitting Men's Training DriFit Tee.

Nike Sleeveless Men's Training Tee - Normally $20, Now $9.

Adidas Response Long Sleeve Tee - Normally $36, Now $17. Long Sleeve running top

Sorry guys you get nothing. It's so much harder to find good stuff for you! :(

I immediately regretted my 200 sit ups a day before Hawaii commitment that happened yesterday. I'm so sore today, especially because I added punches in with the situps. (Creep a video of someone else doing this on youtube) I did that but not with dumbbells. It's pretty hard after you do 20, but I can feel it working a lot of muscles I don't normally use. It only took me about 10 minutes, but still, I will either be dead or in rocking shape. I ran stairs this morning and about 2 miles to get to the stairs and back. My puny little t-rex arms were not pumping hard enough to get me up and down the stairs. They were so tired from the punches last night! Tonight I'm going to catch up on Biggest Loser and also hoping to go for a short relaxing run with Mr. R.

xoxo

26 comments:

P.O.M. said...

T-Rex arms??? Ha ha - I love that saying. Typical problem for us runners. Oh wait, I can't really call myself a "runner" these days.

ShutUpandRun said...

Good job on the sit ups. You are going to look buff for Hawaii if you keep this up!

Unknown said...

Look at you go! you are definately gonna have a rockin' bod in hawaii! Keep motivating me =) And YES the book is helping... I used what I had learned from it so far when I grocery shopped the other night. I guess I should have mentioned that in my blog. I love it and thank you again!

Denise said...

I have to try those sit ups!! Thanks for sharing the visual..

Marcy said...

OOoo Ooo Ooooo Love me some dealys! Thank you much chica! And all the summer/spring stuff too. (I can dream about the warmer months, right? LOL)

X-Country2 said...

I LOVE deal Thursday! It always kills at least an hour.

ilovesteaks said...

T Rex arms reminds me of this clip. Can you tell that I'm a big Disney fan? :D

Liana said...

i just saw the fly bag at nordstrom good to know its on sale thanks!

Janice {Run Far} said...

i am on my way to check out some of those deals.... Love BL.... Go Sione and Filipe

Amber said...

You've inspired me so last night I did 100 situps. My abs aren't TOO terribly sore but I was so tired after only 100 I couldn't imagine doing another 100. Maybe tonight I'll have to push myself!

Leila said...

OMG - I cannot believe you referred to your arms as T-Rex arms! My best guy friend calls my arms Tiny T-Rex arms all the time. It's such a joke between us.

And way to go with the situps! I told my trainer I wanted to step it up a notch and good lord I am sore from this morning. I love reading about other people to keep myself motivated! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

heres the deal: i'll buy you the bag if you take me to hawaii. that's fair, right?

Alisa said...

Every time you don't want to do another situp think...bikini! That usually motivates me. Too bad I'm not going anywhere beachy anytime soon, maybe I'd have better abs =). HEHE!

Unknown said...

hi! i came across your blog and i just wanted to say that i think it's fab. i'm definitely going to put a link in the sidebar of my own blog and check back asap for more posts :)

-jessie
http://kissing--frogs.blogspot.com/

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the gym bag! I was just telling Mr. Guru how I wanted a green gym bag!

N.D. said...

wow - sounds like a great workout there!! rockin ab muscles ahead!

Nicole said...

Your doing great on the situps but i could not do 200 a day! i give you props! good job

Marlene said...

T-rex arms... lol!

Awesome job on all the workouts. The pain just means it's working. ;)

Laurel said...

Whoa! Nice job on the sit ups!

The Laminator said...

Hmmm...wow, thoughts of Hawaii is really getting your body in rocking shape. Maybe I need to plan a trip to an exotic locale to get my butt in gear too!

joyRuN said...

Girl, you're getting in some TOUGH workouts!

FLYERS26 said...

Great job on the sit-ups.
I'll have to check out that site for some deals.

J said...

T-Rex arms... LOL! Those are some tough sit-ups.

Laura said...

These deal postings make me want to buy everything in sight.
T-Rex arms....something new I can add to my running vocab.

rachaelgking said...

Oh wow- thanks for this! That rocks.

Ms. V. said...

I love that bag...