Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wheelin' and Dealin'

So I promised you all deals. It looks like this is why you all keep coming back! Just kidding, I'm going to try to post deals one day a week because we all know especially in this economy what a great find can lead too! Again I preface my men section with the fact that I have no idea what to get you guys, but I did hear some mockery of the longer shorts I posted. Hope these are short enough for you, Billy!

Men's


Mizuno Men's Rider, Normally $37.99, Now $19.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket

Enhancing athlete performance by keeping the body dry and comfortable is what the Mizuno Rider Half-Zip Tee was designed to do. Featuring DRYSCIENCE® for rapid moisture evaporation through a series of high performance fabrics. This short sleeve tee has DF Cut™ design which offers less friction during exercise. It also has four-needle flat lock stitching and a zip front with zipper guard. Anti-abrasion labeling. Reflective logo and accents front and back. Back storage pocket. 100% Mizuno DRYSCIENCE® polyester. Imported.



Eastbay long sleeve tee Normally $34.99, Now $14.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket

The Eastbay Elite running top is made with 100% polyester featuring TaxSilver advanced antibacterial technology. Reflective elements on front left chest, both upper sleeves and bottom back. Mesh accents provide breathability. Mesh does not have the TaxSilver in it. Tagless for chafe-free comfort. Imported.

New Balance Men's Cirut Tee. Normally $35.99, Now $19.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket



The New Balance Circuit Tee is UV protectant (UPF rating of 40). Flat lock stitching. Off set side and shoulder seams help prevent chafing. Print wraps to back to provide visibility through color. Tempo 100% polyester. Imported.



Nike Men's Dri-fit Race Day 2.25" Short, Normally $29.99, Now $19.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket

The Nike Race Day short wicks away moisture. UV properties help defend the skin from the sun. Built-in Dri-FIT® liner helps keep the skin cool and dry. Stretch mesh back pocket in waistband provides handy storage. Split-leg style allows plenty of room to move. Elastic waist delivers a comfortable fit. Dri-FIT® 100% polyester taffeta. 2.5" inseam.

Eastbay Elite Venture Half Zip. Normally $54.99, Now $14.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket



The Eastbay Elite Venture Half-Zip Top features TaxSilver™ advanced antibacterial technology. Reflective elements on left chest, zipper channel, bottom front panels and back bottom hem. Zipper has storm fly provides weather protection. Rear zip mesh pocket adds storage. Tagless for chafe-free comfort. 92% polyester/8% spandex. Imported.



Eastbay Half-Split Shorts. Normally $14.99, Now $9.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket

The Eastbay Half-Split Two-Color Race Short is made of 100% polyester with a liner brief. Contrast mini-mesh insert. Elastic waist with internal drawcord. Embroidered logo at the left hip. 2.5" inseam. Imported.

Helly Hansen Fleece. Normally $69.99, Now $49.97 Get yours here!

Photobucket

The Helly Hansen® Ekolab men's midlayer fleece is a comfortable high-neck half-zip pullover that's engineered to produce the results you need for your winter adventures. It's crafted using the Lifa® Stay Dry Technology™ that provides excellent moisture management and features flatlock stitching for a comfortable, chafe-free fit.

Women


RSS Pro Distance Sleeveless Tee. Normally $24.99, Now $12.99 Get yours here!

Photobucket

RRS Pro Distance Sleeveless Tee Run more comfortable than ever in this runner's favorite top with new, softer fabric that wicks moisture.


Brooks Women's Vibe 3" GFS Shorts. Normally $31.99, Now $19.99 Get yours here! and pink ones can be found here.

Photobucket

Brooks Women's Vibe 3" GFS ShortBlack/Surf The speed-thirsty Brooks Vibe running short offers a stylish, retro look along with cutting-edge performance. A built-in liner moves moisture so you stay dry and comfortable, and a discreet, barely visible zippered back pocket conveniently and securely holds a key and credit card. Micro-Poly™ 100% supple microfiber polyester shell with a Silc™ 100% moisture transfer polyester crepe liner. 3" inseam.


Reebok Mission Tee. Normally $17.99, Now $9.97 Get yours here!

Photobucket

The Reebok® Mission women's tee is perfect for all your trips to the gym. It's crafted using PlayDry®, Reebok®'s moisture-wicking performance fabric that draws sweat away from your skin to help keep you cool and dry at all times. The forward side seams help prevent uncomfortable abrasion against your skin. Reebok Mission Woman's Tee.

Nike Essential Women's Top. Normally $25, Now $14.97. Lots of different colors for different prices. Get yours here!


Photobucket

The Nike® Essential women's cotton/spandex top is a comfortable v-neck tee that's perfect for your workout. The longer length and sporty raglan sleeve construction delivers an advanced range of motion. Nike Essential Women's top.


Nike Sleeveless Reflective Base Layer. Normally $30 Now $12.97-$20.97. Lots of different colors for different prices. Get yours here!

Photobucket

Don't sweat it in the Nike® women's updated sleeveless reflective base-layer top. Constructed with soft Dri-FIT® fabric, this lightweight under layer provides supreme perspiration management and unbeatable comfort. Mesh back panels deliver superior ventilation, while 360 degrees of reflectivity help provide maximum safety.

C9 Striped Tank. Normally $14.99 Now $10.49. Get a blue one, purple one, plain berry one, or a pink one.

Photobucket

C9 Striped Tank from Target, I actually tried this on and really liked it, alas didn't want to spend $14.99 on a running top...

Nike Head Start Women's Top. Normally $32, Now $15.97. Get yours here!

Photobucket

Get a jump on your workout in the Nike® women's Head Start long sport top. It's crafted using the moisture-wicking Dri-FIT® performance fabric that draws sweat away from your skin to keep you cool and dry when your training heats up. The cross-back design forms a keyhole opening that allows for greater mobility when you need it most.

I hope you all enjoyed the deals of the day. Last night I got in a quick 5 miler at 9:45 at night. I wouldn't recommend it but it was a great run and I'm glad daylight savings time will soon be changing. I can't handle all this running in the dark! As for tonight I'm going to hit up the gym for some weights and hopefully a 20-20-20 rotation of the elliptical, bike, and dreadmill.

Tomorrow I'll post picture of the long awaited desk that is finally finished!

xoxo

18 comments:

Alisa said...

I like the 20-20-20 idea...might have to try that sometime!

Also, love the nike green and white tank. I heart new running clothes...probably not going to get any for awhile though =(...on a budget.

Unknown said...

Wow good for you going for a run that late. Talk about motivation! LOL Thanks so much for sending the book! I can’t wait to get it!

Eunice K. said...

Girl, I am all about shopping and deals! I think the employees at TJ Maxx and Filene's Basement know me now - I get Nike/Puma/Reebok stuff all for under $15 there... Underarmour long sleeve dry-fit type shirt was $6.97!

Thanks for the heads up - i'm lovin the nike green and white tank :)

Marcy said...

I like that sleeveless base layer!! Oooooooo I better go check it ;-) Thanks a bunch chica! It's never too early to start shopping for the Spring/Summer months hehe.

Hopsy said...

Those Nike Essential tops are wonderful! I sort of want it in both shades of pink... Thank you for the heads up!

Unknown said...

You are always so awesome with deals! Thanks!

Amber said...

I did a late night run with my boyfriend last night, I wasn't planning on it but he really wanted me to join and it was only 3-miles so I went. I actually really enjoyed running in the dark. It wasn't too bad because there was lots of city lights to light the street, but it was really peaceful, a lot less traffic/other runners. I don't think I'd do it alone though.

Billy said...

Now that's more like it!

Now you will all get a better glimpse of our pasty, fleshy, butt-white thighs!

Aron said...

these: Nike Sleeveless Reflective Base Layer

are my FAVORITE shirt ever (obviously they are in all my race pics hehe). they are the most comfortable shirt ever, i have too many already :)

Cheetah Girl said...

Hahaha I'm a fan of the thug-ish music as well. I LOVE the 'right round' song, it made me sprint a lap at the gym full speed, which gained me a couple strange looks. Love it :) Awesome deals girl!

The Laminator said...

You find such awesome deals...even though I have way too many race shirts, I'm always tempted to get more after coming here!

Marlene said...

Those last two tops are super cute!

Oz Runner said...

thanks for posting deals for guys too....I'm a total bargain shopper!

J said...

wow i love some of those clothes! But I dont need any more clothes!! Just wait till spring cleaning when I get ride of my old stuff and then I can buy tons of new stuff!

Nicole said...

Can't wait to see your finished desk!

I tagged you on my blog!

Stuart said...

LMAO at Billy's thighs!

Lindsay said...

this is a ton of great (and cheap!) running gear! gotta love the 'hardcore' boys who are willing to sport the short shorts.

Vandy-Montana said...

So I went out on a limb and ordered the Mizuno Men's Rider.

Wow...I love it. It's the right size (I find it's hard to find running clothing for the ex-weightlifters frame), has a sweet feel, and it pretty slick looking.

Thanks!