Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Site!!

I hate doing double posts... but I had to fill you all in, so anyways! Hello all my fellow followers, runners, bloggers, family, and friends, I just wanted to let you know that I recently got my own domain.


Yup, I'll be there from now on, so update your readers, blogrolls, emails, everything! I don't want to miss any of you and I know you all don't want to miss out on the deals that I have for you tomorrow, plus my normal entertaining posts. (cough, cough)

Thanks!!

xoxo

Photobucket
Me and the lovely Patchy, who I saved from a life on the streets here! He's doing very well and loves living with my cousins.

25 comments:

Elle said...

Congrats on the new site, and on running 7 miles on the treadmill, bleh. I must say I've never made it that far on a treadmill.

maria khoury said...

whoa! you are a website! thats so groovy. congrats CR!

Mojito Maven said...

yay congrats and for some reason when i clicked on your new site it said i wasn't following you anymore :(

that problem has been fixed :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Kevin said...

wow, fancy. fancy. everything looks so clean. so cool.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girl! You Rock!

Oz Runner said...

props on the new site...I have my own domain too (ozrunner.com) but it just redirects to my blogspot site....how are you keeping all your old data?

Marcy said...

Very nice!! Whoooo Hooooo! ;D

Denise said...

Congrats...very fancy.

Courtney said...

Such a cute blog!! So much like mine it's funny. Great minds think alike!

Courtney said...

I like your background better though!!

Abbie said...

How fun! I'll update my following status!

Marlene said...

Congrats on the new domain!

Hopsy said...

WOW! HUGE congrats!!!

Wearing Mascara said...

YAY! I'm happy you went ahead with it. Now I can easily tell people (who aren't familiar with blogging) of your domain. So simple! congrats :-)

Julianne said...

Congrats on getting your own domain name!! I loooove it. I'm thinking about getting my own domain name, too! :-)

The Laminator said...

Congrats on your new domain. Super exciting!

LyndsAU said...

congrats :) that's exciting!!

X-Country2 said...

Oooh, you are official now!

BeachRunner said...

Congrats. I will follow.

Kristen said...

Patchy is sooo cute

That's great you have your own domain!

Kristen said...

Patchy is sooo cute

That's great you have your own domain!

Alisa said...

I'll add the new domain to my google reader =).

Awesome!

Liana said...

updated!! :)

Mrs. Realife said...

So fun you got your own site! YAY!!