Friday, February 6, 2009

Foto Friday!

Well because I just love Nike Mom's Foto Friday, I have many photos to share today, I got race pics back from the Surf City 1/2, which I'll add the few that aren't completely awful, and last night my cousin and her friend and I all went up to LA to go to a Hip Hostess event at the newly opened hot spot, SLS Hotel, some of those pictures I would title as "Only in LA."

Also, I'll be posting this weekend about a great virtual 5k race to for a great cause that I will take part on February 14th, and tomorrow I WILL BE POSTING DEALS FOR BOYS, since some of my readers have been sad with no deals for the male persuasion.

Photobucket
The last two miles of my race. I was happy to be almost done!
Photobucket
Yay! Back when I thought I hit 1:45:58. Whaaa Whaaa....
Photobucket
An amazing table at the event
Photobucket
We were laughing so hard because the lady we asked to take our picture was a freak and was yelling about putting my camera on the Eiffel tower setting and I will then see the best pictures ever.
Photobucket
Only in LA would you see this amazing teapot
Photobucket
Only in LA would you see a huge Humvee next to a smart car in valet.
Tomorrow will be a wet and rainy race for the Chili 4.5 miler that I'm doing but I'm excited about it. Stay tuned for tomorrow for some boy deals and also for the virtual race announcement on Sunday! Have a great weekend!
xoxo
PS Don't forget to enter my giveaway, you can enter by reading about it and leaving a comment on this post!!

31 comments:

Marlene said...

Awesome pics, girl! I love how you have a huge smile in the first one and that guy is hurting next to you. :D

audgepodge said...

Great pics! I love the one of you smiling with all the palm trees in the background. Ah, to be a SoCal girl... :)

Anonymous said...

Love love love the pics!

Alisa said...

I miss CA!!!!!!

You race pics are great...all smiles...I wish I looked that happy while running...I always have this weird determined/pained look on my face :).

Running Through Life said...

Great pics! Look forward to the post geared toward deals for the male persuasion.

Amber said...

You take GREAT race pics. My face gets BRIGHT red and looks disgusting when I'm running.

Looks like you had fun, that last picture is hilarious, I giggle everytime I see a smartcar!

Mrs. Realife said...

I would TOTALLY not be smiling... or running... or, well, you get it :) YOU ROCK!

http://gokristen.wordpress.com said...

Uhm, the "smart" car (i quote because its not that smart...) and the H2 really can only happen here in L.A.!

Denise said...

Geesh, what great pictures. You look great. And what a cute running skirt!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!! We had a blast last night - so fun! And i am still LOL-ing off the lady bending down to take our picture on "Eiffel Tower" setting. LMAO!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

It is utterly unfair how you manage to actually look cute while exercising!

Good luck in your race tomorrow.

Run Mommy said...

Fantastic pictures! Even in a picture you look like you are going super fast. :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my gosh, the pic of the two cars is SO funny! As is the teapot pic - nice posing! And okay, when I run, I doubt I look nearly that cute. More like a slobering, red creature, ick!

Jocelyn said...

Great picks!!!

P.O.M. said...

You look adorable in your pics - all smiles and happy.

Billy said...

Love that 1st pic of you and Charlie running together all smiles.

Yay for guy stuff.

Aron said...

awesome pics! i love the big smile :)

i loooove HWTM :) so cool you went to an event!

RunToTheFinish said...

wow now that is a good race pic! gee whiz how do you people do it!

Lou Lou said...

You're just too cute. I don't think you'd ever catch me with a smile on my face if I was running haha! I've always wanted to get into it though, you just might be my inspiration!

Kelly said...

Boo... warm weather, fun races, fancy parties... I want to live in California! I want to be "only in LA"!

Nicole said...

I love the pics! You look georgous even while running! :) I can't wait to hear about this virtual 5k! Let me know details and maybe i can sign up?? I'm always about helping out a good cause :)

No Longer Using said...

ooooh those are GREAT fotos!!!! :) you are super photogenic, i'm so jealous!!!! i am also so jealous of how warm it looks. bare legs?! ahhhhhhh take me awayyy.... ooooh maybe you should post boy deals to get their GIRLS for valentine's day!!!! hahahaha. last year elliot made me a card. and he has handwriting that some first grader's can beat :) hehehe. oh, love.

X-Country2 said...

Great pics as usual. My only concept of LA is what I read in US Weekly, and your pictures don't seem to dispute it. :o)

Oz Runner said...

all great pics....love the hummer/smart car pic...hilarious....

The Laminator said...

Loved the pics. The hummer/smart car duo is so freakin' hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Laurel said...

I love the pics! The first one of you (race pic) is great! But what is that guy next to you doing (on the right)? LOL!

Anonymous said...

cute race pics! i always look haggard and worn out in mine. that smart car looks exactly like mine too.

J said...

Love the race photos! You look really good!

BLC :o said...

Awe!!! Your pictures look so cute. My running pictures are never that adorable!! Xoxo-BLC

jlc said...

You are adorable as a tea kettle!

BeachRunner said...

Great pics!